The Business Intelligence System has helped The Company answer questions such as:
- Evaluate differentially regulated genes, protein, and metabolites associated with disease ‘A’ or diagnosed condition ‘B’.
- List the common genes, proteins or metabolites associated with a specific disease (i.e., potential biomarkers).
- Compare the gene expression profile with the physiological aspects of the animal at the time of sample collection.
- Compare the gene expression profile with the environmental characteristics of the animal at the time of sample collection.
- Search/compare on ingredient driven changes on gene expression.
- Report on various kinds of animal diets and list the ingredients in each diet for any given tissue sample from any given animal on any given collection date.
- Compare the nutrient levels (e.g., vitamin E) in competitor foods versus an in-house food for a particular study.
- Generate final reports on animal studies, ongoing studies and successful studies either done internally or done externally.